A dash of green in your diet can benefit your health!
This class features potatoes, bell peppers, okra, squash, beans and cucumbers. Curry dishes include:
- ALLOO MIRCH MASALA (curried potatoes with capsicum - green bell peppers)
- BONDH GOBHI (curried cabbage and green peas)
- GHIYA SUBZI (curried opo squash w/tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices)
- BHINDI MASALA (stir-fried okra flavored with a pungent mixture of spices that hails from Northern India)
- ALLOO PHALIYAN (Curried and delightfully spiced sweet POTATOES and STRING GREEN BEANS)
Students will also prepare a cucumber mint RAITA; yogurt veggie condiment.
Note: Recipes will be sampled with 'ready-made' NAAN bread.
Cost: $125 per person
Duration: 2 hours
To register email, firstname.lastname@example.org