Ayurveda is the ancient medical system of India. It offers one of the fastest paths to health. Students will learn Ayurvedic cooking for self-healing with Chef Teena.
We will begin by taking a quiz to assess & reveal each students body type; Vata, Kapha or Pitta.
Then, students will learn hands-on how to make the most popular recipes of the Ayurvedic Diet that include:
- Kitchardi - a most delicious Moong Dal porridge that is the staple in India. It is easy to make, affordable and very healthy since it's a complete protein (rice & beans).
- Alloo Green Bean Subji - curried sweet potatoes & long green beans - a combination that is simply flavorful!
- Karela - curried bitter gourd (nutrient packed and a wonder vegetable for those suffering from Diabetes).
- Hindustani halva (sooji ka halva) - semolina based dessert with ghee, nuts & dried berries.
- Masala Chai (spiced tea).
This class will leave your body feeling wholesome. "Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." – Hippocrates
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $195 per person
To register email, email@example.com or call 888.882.8779